NAD VM 150 High-Speed Digital 3D HD Video Upgrade Module
Upgrade your MDC AV Receiver with 3D Video
Finishes Available finishes may be limited by location.
VM 150 High-Speed Digital 3D HD Video Upgrade Module
The VM 150 fully supports all available HDMI features, all mandatory 3D video formats, as well as analogue-to-digital conversion for video signals to HDMI. Supports the VM 150X HDMI Expansion Module.
- All mandatory 3D video formats
- Audio Return Channel
- Consumer Electronic Control
- 3 HDMI Inputs and 2 HDMI Outputs
- Supports analogue-to-digital conversion for video signals to HDMI
- All sources are output with their native resolution
- Expanded support for colour spaces
- Supports VM 150X
- Powerful FPGA supports future software development and features
Download the compatibility chart here.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
There are currently no user reviews for this product.
Please fill out the form completely; all fields are required.
Home Theatre Products
- Masters Series
- A/V Receivers
- Home Theatre Amplifiers
- Blu-ray Players
- MDC Modules
- Home Theatre Accessories
- Made for iPod
Halsey Gonsalves - Toronto
I recently had the chance to upgrade to the C 375BEE. I am in love! This wonderful beast is powering a set of Totem Rainmakers ( with a 515BEE CD player and a rDAC-Arcam) At the risk of sounding ...